It is known that coffee is an excellent stimulant that we like to drink in the early morning after waking up in order to start our day with energy and activity, but there is a fruit that is a source of energy for our bodies and our health is better than coffee, so what is it?
The answer is apple, according to a report at the site of Maggie France (Marie France) French. Read also Tea and apples protect against cancer How to dissolve stubborn rumen fat? 15 Secrets of Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar Apple.. you have to peel and say goodbye to the rumen This is what happens to your body when you eat an apple daily
The report stated that it has been scientifically proven that this fruit is rich in energy and more stimulating to the body than coffee. That is why we consume it throughout the day as soon as we feel tired each time.
New morning routine
And if you used to start your day with breakfast and a cup of coffee, you can now switch up your morning routine and replace your hot drink with an apple.
Does “an apple a day keep the doctor away”?
Eating apples plays a major role in maintaining the health of the body and losing weight, and it greatly improves brain function.
In the report published by the site “De Vita” (Deavita) German, writer Olga Schneider said that with regard to the proverb ” an apple a day keeps the doctor”, not knowing which shows a link between apple consumption and repeat the doctor ‘s visit, however, there are some aspects of the Your health can be improved by adding apples to your diet.
A medium-sized apple contains the following nutrients:
- Calories: 95 calories.
- Carbohydrates: 25 grams.
- Dietary fiber: 4.5 grams.
- Vitamin C: 9% of the daily requirement of the human body.
- Copper: 5% of the daily requirement of the human body.
- Potassium: 4% of the daily requirement of the human body.
- Vitamin K (K) 3% of the daily requirement of the human body.
Some of the main benefits of apples
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant and eliminates harmful compounds called free radicals.
- Apples help to lose weight, thanks to the fiber they contain, as it enhances the feeling of satiety and reduces calorie intake, thus helping to lose weight.
- Apples support brain function. Animal studies show that eating apples can reduce mental stress and oxidative stress, thus slowing down the signs of aging.
- Apples may reduce the risk of diabetes , as the author emphasized that compared to an apple-free diet, eating an apple a day reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Several studies show that a diet rich in fruits, including apples, and vegetables, can reduce the risk of some types of cancer.
In conclusion, we warn against excessive consumption of apples, which can lead to indigestion.