How many steps do you need to walk per day to be healthy? How can you get rid of the rumen and belly fat? And before how many hours of sleep should refrain from eating? How much physical activity does a person need per day, based on his age?
In this report, published by Good House in its Russian version, the writer, Natalia Ozugina, said that the distance traveled in a certain number of steps varies from person to person; Because some have a long stride versus others have a short stride. On average, 10,000 steps are thought to be 7 to 8 kilometers. Read also Which of the two methods is better to get rid of the rumen…eating one or 3 meals a day?Intermittent fasting burns the rumen and reduces weight.. How to apply it in a healthy way?Evening fasting works at night to burn fat and rumen Eggs are the best food for breakfast to get rid of the rumen
In the case of slow walking, one can walk between 4200 and 4800 steps per hour, while the number of steps in the average walk is estimated between 5400 and 6600 steps per hour. As for the number of steps when walking quickly, it exceeds 7200 steps per hour.
“Walking is very beneficial,” said academic Pavel Evdokimenko of the Russian Academy of Medical and Technical Sciences and author of 12 books on health.
And Evdokimenko gave the following benefits of walking:
- Reducing the pressure, and he said, “I always advise patients to walk, as this is normal. The more you walk, the faster you will recover from any disease, and if you are sick or suffer from high blood pressure, you will feel its decrease as soon as you walk.”
- Avoid the risk of heart disease.
- Avoid prostatitis.
How many steps?
Walking 10,000 steps isn’t for everyone. In this regard, Evdokimenko said, “You can start with 10,000 steps in your youth when you are in good health. On the other hand, as soon as you encounter some problems at the knee level, you can start walking gradually.”
This applies to office workers, those with sedentary lifestyles, the elderly who have had recent injuries, as well as those with fragile physiques, chronic diseases and type 2 diabetes.
In this context, recent studies have shown that walking up to 5,000 steps or more daily regularly reduces the risk of overweight, cardiovascular disease and stroke.
How do you move?
The trainers emphasize the fact that an intense walk, even half an hour, can help you lose some extra weight in a month without resorting to subscribing to a gym and using training equipment. It should be noted that the slower the movement, the greater the distance traveled and the longer the walk.
How many calories does it burn?
Walking for a full hour burns between 300 and 400 calories on average (for a person weighing about 70 kilograms), while walking 10,000 steps a day burns between 400 and 600 calories. In general, walking for at least an hour a day is an ideal option that helps improve physical and psychological health, as well as lose weight.
The appearance of the rumen is dangerous
Many men, who have passed a certain age, believe that the protrusion of the abdomen is a sign of maturity and family happiness; But the reality is that these indicators indicate the possibility of facing serious health problems due to being overweight.
In a report published by the Russian ” FB ” website , writer Ekaterina Andreeva says that with age, slowing metabolism and not adhering to a healthy and balanced diet, it becomes very difficult for men to maintain an ideal weight.
In the beginning, we should know the reasons behind weight gain, as all the problems center around one point, which is food; That is, the amount of food you eat exceeds the size of your needs.
In fact, the appearance of the abdomen should be considered a siren for changing your diet and a reason to think about your health in general. The appearance of the abdomen in men is due to several reasons, including the adoption of a sedentary lifestyle, and the occurrence of changes in the hormonal balance; Due to age or constant stress, as well as excessive consumption of junk food and sweetened drinks.
An unhealthy lifestyle leads to the weakening of the abdominal muscles and the accumulation of fat in the waist and abdomen, which may later cause some serious diseases, such as diabetes and high blood pressure, and the risks increase as the waist size increases.
Does the diet help to get rid of the rumen?
The main step is to adjust the diet and exercise. It is essential to choose a balanced diet, which helps produce male hormones and supports blood circulation. In general, a balanced diet helps to get rid of a prominent abdomen, which spoils your appearance, and reduces your self-confidence.
Contrary to popular belief, the diet of men who want to lose weight and get rid of belly fat should not only focus on breakfast; But attention should also be given to lunch and dinner.
At lunch, soup is the best option; Because liquid food is good for the stomach and helps you feel full for a long time. If the soup meal is not enough, vegetables and lean meats can be added.
Abstaining from eating about 3 hours before bed is a golden rule. Nutritionists recommend that dinner should contain lean proteins such as turkey, tofu and fish, and vegetables such as cucumbers and radishes.
Foods to eat
Men need more calories than women, and eat plenty of water, vitamins, minerals and protein. Therefore, chicken and turkey must be present in the diet menu on an ongoing basis.
In contrast, semi-finished products should be avoided, especially ready-made sauces that contain large amounts of sugar and sodium, which exceed the daily need of the body.
Moreover, the ideal nutritional menu should include grains, herbs, vegetables, protein, grilled or steamed foods, while staying away from fried foods.
How much physical activity does a person need per day?
The WHO Eastern Mediterranean Regional Office says that physical activity refers to any physical movement that consumes energy and is carried out as part of daily activities, such as housework, walking, doing certain work, leisure activities, games, sports or a planned activity .
For each age group, the World Health Organization recommends levels of physical activity to prevent chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, stroke and high blood pressure.
Children and young people aged 5-17 years
- Children should perform at least 60 minutes per day of moderate to vigorous activity.
- More physical activity for more than 60 minutes has additional health benefits.
- Most of your daily physical activity should be aerobic exercise. Vigorous activities, including exercises that strengthen muscles and bones, should be done at least 3 times a week.
Adults aged 18-64 years
- Adults should do at least 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity throughout the week, or at least 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic activity throughout the week.
- For additional health benefits, adults should increase moderate aerobic activity to 300 minutes per week, or engage in 150 minutes of vigorous aerobic activity per week, or an equal mix of moderate and vigorous activity.
- Muscle-strengthening activities should be performed two or more days of the week.
Adults aged 65 years and over
- Older adults should do at least 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity throughout the week, or do at least 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic activity throughout the week.
- Aerobic exercises should be performed in cycles of about 10 minutes.
For additional health benefits, older adults should increase moderate aerobic activity to 300 minutes per week, or engage in 150 minutes of vigorous aerobic activity per week.
- Older adults with reduced mobility should perform physical activity to promote balance and prevent falls on 3 or more days per week.
- Muscle-strengthening activities involving the major muscle groups should be done two or more days per week.